Appointed Representative networks are all the same, aren’t they? You may think so; here at Gauntlet, we don’t. We feel ours is the only one for the ambitious. The only one for the insurance professional who wants to partner with a Chartered Insurance Broker, directing everything at their ARs’ success. The only AR network encouraging you to write large risks, not just small and medium-sized business. The one that’s unique, as its founder has undertaken your exact same journey.
As an appointed representative network, we believe we are:
- the only one that partners with you and has an interest in seeing you succeed.
- the only one that views you as a partner and not a cog in a process.
- the network that pro-actively seeks means to find you leads and business.
- the only one allowing you to handle your own broking if you wish to do so.
- the only AR network that can really make the commission split a no-brainer.
- the only one coupling superb market reach and insurer relationships with access to the global expertise of Willis Towers Watson Networks and its services.
- the only one that provides an exit route, should you want to sell your brokerage, when you are ready to give up life as an appointed representative.
Isn’t this what you are all about? You are either a top account executive who gets a buzz out of selling insurance, an AR of another network, frustrated by restraints on your insurance sales potential. Or, maybe you are an established broker, struggling to achieve sales because you don’t have good insurer access, and have to spend too much precious sales time handling compliance issues and too much money on unnecessary overheads and costs.
Where else does it make sense to begin, continue or end your independent broking career?
There is only one place.
Just select the route serving you best and start your Appointed Representative (AR) journey
and career fulfilment with Gauntlet Group and our AR broker network.