Additional Income For Property Management Companies
Over the years, we have worked closely with Property Management Companies to help them extend their services by including an option to fulfil their client’s insurance needs.
Property management businesses are ideally placed to offer clients insurance add-ons, as many types of risk need to be covered by clients. Those risks can be income generators, if you have the right permissions to sell insurance.
Cross-selling insurance, as another income stream, can be quickly achieved by working with Gauntlet Enterprise.
The process is as follows:
- Your property management company employs a talented insurance salesperson.
- Gauntlet takes any compliance off their hands, in its role as a long-established Appointed Representative ‘principal’.
- You sell insurance under our FCA permissions.
- Your property company’s insurance employee is supported by our Gauntlet team – in administration, claims processing, IT and even broking of risks, if they want that help.
- Your property clients may well get better quotes and levels of protection than at present, due to Gauntlet’s access to a large number of insurance policies and schemes, from a significant number of insurers.
- Your property management company will benefit from Gauntlet’s solid relationships with insurers and the ability to access very niche insurance covers. You will look like the ‘good guys’!
Take this step towards additional income and client satisfaction today and fill in our enquiry form, or call Nigel Law on either 07774 690436 or 0113 244 8686, or email NigelLaw@gauntletgroup.com